v324 is now available and contains enhancements that significantly improve the device42 ip address management experience.
Improved Subnet Tree for easy ip address management
Shown above is a new expandable subnet tree view for nested subnets and IP addresses. The device association displays next to the IP address where available. You can also right click and open a new tab to get to the view page for subnet or IP address.
Option to get more search results
When searching on the home page, we have added a new button to get first 100 results after the initial search.
RESTful API improvements
The following new API post calls have been added:
- Add or update DNS A records: /api/1.0/dns/a/
- Add a device url: /api/1.0/device/url/
The api following new API put call has been added:
- We have added a new put call that takes customer name in the argument: /api/1.0/custom_fields/customer/. Previously, if customer name had spaces, custom field API call with name would fail.
- Added pdu name to the existing pdu get api call.
- Added ‘is_it_blade_host’, ‘blade_host’ and ‘slot_no’ arguments for the device put and post api calls.
The update file for v324 is now available at device42 update page.