Brief summary of changes in v5.9.2 is below.
Outscale cloud discovery
Cloud auto-discovery now supports instances from Outscale.
Openssl vulnerability fix
We have patched the CVE-2014-0224 vulnerability as discussed here: https://www.openssl.org/news/secadv_20140605.txt
Job name for auto-discovery jobs
All auto-discovery jobs now require names to easily identify different jobs.
Full path for a circuit
You can now see the full path for a circuit from the circuit view or edit page.
- GET call for hardware models.
- Filter mac addresses by mac address in the GET call.
- Purchase POST API now supports contract_id, service_type and circuit_ids.
- tags in the GET API device.
- tags in the POST API device.
- HP Blade discovery with non-UTF text in serial # (in snmp) was causing the discovery to fail. Now fixed.
- Switch auto-discovery was failing in some edge cases for certain alias IPs. Now fixed.
- Whole password import was failing if any one username was more than 64 characters. Now only the related row fails and rest of the sheet imports fine.
- Password import didn’t support semi colon as user, group separator (format used by re-importable sheet). Now fixed.
- Patch panel display and view didn’t include circuits in the full path. Now fixed.
You can grab the latest update file and update instructions from: https://www.device42.com/update/