We are excited to announce more language support for internationalization. All the changes in v7.3.0 are discussed below.
Checkpoint network device support
You can now discover checkpoint network devices with SNMP auto-discovery and grab the inventory info and network details for these devices.
International language support for Dutch, Japanese, Korean and Portuguese
Based on user feedback, we have added international language support for Dutch, Japanese, Korean and Portuguese.
Part list on part model page is hidden for now
The page becomes unresponsive with huge part lists for a part model(if you have 1000+ parts for a particular model). We will be adding this back very soon with efficient page load.
- Some wording fixes for Russian and French locales based on user feedback.
- Multiple rack deletes from action menu was failing. Now fixed.
- Fixed localization on subnet tree page.
- With Auto-discovery PDU job specs permissions users were not able to see the menu. Now fixed.
- Reports were an hour delayed for time zones ahead of GMT. Now fixed.