We are excited to announce following enhancements in v8.3.2.
Ready for 64 bit appliance migration
We will be releasing 64 bit of the Device42 appliance soon. This version is ready to be backed up and restored on the new appliance.
Ability to backup meta data
We have added an option in the appliance manager to backup meta data like passphrases, AD settings, backup schedule settings etc.
- virtual_subtype filter added to device GET api call.
- strip_domain_name, autodiscover_cdp_devices, use_name_alias_port_descr and clear_existing_schedule arguments added to network job POST api call.
- You can use network job POST API call to edit existing jobs as well now.
- F5 auto-discovery was failing for certain virtual server configs. Now fixed.
- Device GET show virtual subtype display value instead of numeric value
- Fixed add an asset to rack issue using drag and drop.