We are excited to announce v9.1.2 with following changes.
You can now set alerts for subnet going over a certain threshold. This is available under Reports > Setup Alerts.
Also, you can set the frequency of this check under Tools > Settings > Global Settings.
- Fixed Openstack issue where a discovered device wasn’t matching a previously found device with the same name and mac address.
- vmware discovery was failing for a host with large # of VMs if IPMI discovery was ran before. This is now fixed.
- On power report, save and schedule without a time was not displaying error message. Now fixed.
- Fixed misspellings in lifecycle search (Lifecye)
- Other SNMP discovery for opengear V1 devices was not bringing in the ports. Now fixed.