.Net auto-discovery tool has been completely re-built for faster performance and has more options as discussed below.
Save all credentials in one location
You can now save different credentials in same location. When you add discovery jobs, you can select one or more credentials for the job. For example, if you have 2-3 different set of password for groups of servers in an IP range, you can have tool circle through those 2-3 passwords.
Build multiple auto-discovery profiles
You can now build different auto-discovery profiles and apply to different jobs.
- Can now choose location of ssh key
- More flexible scheduling, down to running on the minute
- Verbose recent message output allows you to follow progress
- Ability to generate log bundle for troubleshooting
- View most recent status of every job
New auto-discovery tool download
You can download the latest tool from: https://www.device42.com/autodiscovery/