We are happy to announce the public release of v13.3.5 with the following changes.
Faster queue processing
As devices are discovered via various discovery jobs we send the discovered data to a queue to be processed. Prior to v13.3.5, if the discovered device had large amount of software, services and ports etc., it took a long time to process those devices. We made some performance improvements in v13.3.3 for this issue, and this version contains more improvements. Overall, compared to v13.2.0, v13.3.5 can process the queue on average of 5 to 10 times faster depending on the data.
- Not able to save power auto-discovery jobs. Fixed.
- Added fix to not create CDP neighbors from just the port information. It was finding IP phones etc. and creating too many devices. CDP neighbor is only added as a device now if we find an IP and are able to scan the IP for discovery.
- There was a possible memory leak issue in remote collector for ssh discovery. Fixed.
- UPS alerts were not working correctly. It is fixed, but you need to re-save those alerts for it to work.
- Outgoing email was not working on some edge cased. Fixed. Mail server settings will need to be re-saved after re-entering the password.