We are happy to announce general availability of v13.4.5 with the following changes:
This updates fixes following CVE vulnerabilities:
- Docker containers are now marked as not in service if status is “exited” or “dead”.
- Amazon AWS discovery now brings in subnets with VRF groups.
- Remote_collector_id added for auto-discovery job POST calls.
- support json and markup in custom fields put calls
- There was a race condition issue in suggest_ip call, which is now fixed. If a race condition occurs, one of the client machines requesting IP will get a 500 error and you should make sure that your script is ready to handle that scenario and retry getting the IP.