We are excited to announce general availability of Device42 v15.01.00 with the following changes:
Object Category DOQL View
We expanded DOQL support to include a new view for object categories, namely, view_objectcategory_v1. Along with the new view, we also added its FK relationship, objectcategory_fk, to the following views: view_pdu_v1, view_asset_v1 and view_device_v1. Please note that these three views previously included devicecategory_fk which has been deprecated and this column will now always return <null>.
Last Modification Date Added to view_netport_v1
We expanded the view_netport_v1 DOQL view to include the Last_Changed value for the netport record.
Cloud Instance DOQL View
We also expanded DOQL to include a new view for cloud instances, namely, view_cloudinstance_v1.
Performance Improvements to Netflow
In this release, we made changes to netflow that improve its performance on larger datasets. Netflow now utilizes data compression to reduce the data transmitted by a factor of 10, while the process memory footprint has also been decreased by utilizing the hard disk to stash temporary data while processing.
- SNMP discovery does not support phased inputs for Raritan PX2. Fixed.
- Google cloud discovery could fail with a ‘disk object’ error. Fixed
- Dell warranty discovery could fail with a ‘ship date’ error. Fixed
- Windows job name format property was not being applied during auto-discovery. Fixed.
- QR codes could fail with a permission error after migration to v15.00.00. Fixed.
- Advanced reporting could fail in some TLS settings. Fixed.
Latest Device42 Update
Current customers, grab the latest update file @ https://www.device42.com/update/
If you haven’t tried Device42 yet, download a 30-day free trial!