We are excited to announce general availability of Device42 v15.07.02 with the following changes:
Google cloud and AWS subnets as VRF groups
Recent enhancements to cloud auto-discovery mean Device42 will now create VRF groups for subnets discovered during both Google cloud and AWS auto-discoveries. Cloud auto-discovery jobs can be configured and run from Discovery > Cloud.
- Auto-clean rules might not save if only selecting Change to not in service checkbox. Fixed.
- Vendor API could fail if providing a vendor name that contains semicolons. Fixed.
- Brocade switches with no serial number could create duplicate devices. Fixed.
- SNMP Auto-discovery may not associate some parts on some Cisco switches. Fixed.
- SNMP Auto-discovery may not discover all VDCs if VDC type table has no data. Fixed.
- Physical connectivity view may display FEX ports on main switches. Fixed.
Latest Device42 update
Current customers, grab the latest update file @ https://www.device42.com/update/
If you haven’t tried Device42 yet, download a 30-day free trial!