Release Date: December 14, 2021
The Remote Collector v17.08.02 release includes enhanced SNMP autodiscovery support and several bug fixes. The most recent Main Appliance (MA) version was v17.08.01, released December 3, 2021.
To download the Remote Collector v17.08.02, please visit https://www.device42.com/update/.
SNMP Autodiscovery Support Addition
Based on customer feedback and requests we have received, the Device42 v17.08.02 RC now provides SNMP autodiscovery for Net-PDU devices.
Improved SNMP Autodiscovery Support
The Device42 v17.08.02 RC also includes improved SNMP autodiscovery support for the following device types:
- PRIMERGY RX300 – improved autodiscovery for these devices now returns device serial number, UUID, hardware model information, OS information and version, and RAM information.
- SD-WAN Viptela – improved autodiscovery for these devices now returns CPU and RAM information as well as OS information and serial number.
- An issue in which Hypervisor VMware autodiscovery was returning incomplete MAC address information for HBA ports has been resolved.
- An issue in which SNMP autodiscovery was returning incomplete device details for Konica Minolta Bizhub printers has been resolved.
- An issue in which SNMP autodiscovery for Enlogic PDU devices generated an error and did not complete successfully has been resolved.
- An issue in which autodiscovery of an ISR was returning incomplete part slot data has been resolved.
- An issue in which SNMP autodiscovery for Cisco WS-C4506-E devices was not returning port connectivity data has been resolved.